Tiffany Trump joined mother Marla Maples for Christmas this year, celebrating the holiday in snowy Montana.
The first daughter posted an image to her Instagram account on Tuesday night, Christmas Eve, in which the pair matched in chic, all-black looks.
More from Footwear News
- Melania Trump Does 3 Trends in 1 Look With Knee-High Slouch Boots at Turkey Pardoning Ceremony
- Tiffany Trump Wears Her Go-To Summer Shoes for 'Last First Day' of Law School
- Tiffany Trump's Best Summer Style Moments
Trump sported a long-sleeved top and form-fitting pants and boots, adding a bit of glitz to the outfit with a skinny gold scarf. Meanwhile, Maples wore a shiny jacket with skinny pants and stiletto-heeled boots.
A soaring, lit-up Christmas tree is surrounded by wrapped presents and a pair of nearly life-size Nutcracker figures.
Maples shared another image from their festivities, in which the duo pose with a wintry display and plaid stockings. Their lodging in Montana appears to be a rustic cabin, with taxidermy, plaid pillows and a log-framed interior.
While Trump didn’t join President Donald Trump for Christmas Day festivities at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida, she had a chance to celebrate the holidays with the president and first lady Melania Trump at the White House earlier this month.
For the White House Christmas celebration, the Georgetown Law student sported a festive red sheath dress and black pumps that appeared to have crystal embellishment. She was joined by boyfriend Michael Boulos, who was clad in a dark suit.
Click through the gallery to see how Tiffany Trump’s style has evolved over the years.
Tiffany Trump’s Best Summer Style Moments
Tiffany Trump Vacations in Spain Wearing the Coolest Alternative to a Sandal
Tiffany Trump Does the Platform Pump Trend in New York
Best of Footwear News
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic