In her home state of Tennessee, Dolly Parton’s ubiquitous presence has spawned a theme park and countless admirers. But now, it’s merited a college course at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville.
- Jesse Williams and Aryn Drake-Lee Divorcing After Five Years of Marriage
- Serena Williams Responds to Male Tennis Player’s Racist Remark About Her Pregnancy
- I Was the Queen Bee: 3 High-School Bullies Describe Their Reigns of Terror
- Hey, Did You Know That French Presidential Candidate Emmanuel Macron Is Married to His High-School Teacher?
- Will We Abandon Women’s Rights in the Name of Progressive Politics?