Swift paired her Louboutins with a two-toned blazer dress from Each Other’s pre-fall ’19 collection. The pump’s goldtone studs were an apt match to the color. Her lip color also matched the bottom of her shoes.
More from Footwear News
- Kristen Stewart and 'Charlie's Angels' Co-Stars Coordinate in Pointed-Toe Heels for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Hailey Baldwin Makes the Case for Head-to-Toe White After Labor Day
- Mariah Carey Wears Leopard-Print Louboutins for Date Night in LA
The singer made an appearance on the show to talk about her latest album “Lover” as well as her upcoming performance on “Saturday Night Live.”
Of course, during her appearance banter with Fallon, hilarity ensued. While discussing Swift’s recovery from Lasik eye surgery, Fallon played a home video filmed by the pop star’s mother. The video, which has since gone viral, shows the singer dramatically peeling and eating a banana.
Fallon and Swift also played the Name That Song challenge, a popular segment of the late-night show. Later in the episode, indie singer Angel Olsen performed.
See 10 Times Taylor Swift Made an Edgy Style Statement.
Taylor Swift Exploded With Color on ‘GMA’ in Sparkling Shorts & René Caovilla Boots
Taylor Swift Wears Fierce Crystal-Covered Boots & More Celebs at the 2019 MTV VMAs
Taylor Swift Is on Fire in Flame-Orange Sandals With Versace Romper at Teen Choice Awards
Best of Footwear News
- From Mom Mules to Uggs: The Shoes Katie Holmes Loves
- Why We're So Obsessed With the British Royals' Fashion
- Every Outfit Serena Williams Has Worn to Win the US Open