Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour Becomes One of the Most Profitable Movies of the Year

  • Oops!
    Something went wrong.
    Please try again later.

Taylor Swift is having a big year, as she does every year, but now her concert film Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour has passed $200 million at the global box office.

Estimated to have a budget of $15 million, the recording of her soldout tour, directed by Sam Wrench, is now one of the most profitable movies from 2023.

Domestic ticket sales make up 73.6% of the box office, having scooped up $149,344,861, with the remaining 26.4% coming from the international box office, pulling in $53,700,000.

Its widest release domestically saw it in 3855 theaters, collecting $92,804,678 in its opening weekend.

The tour itself runs at about three hours 15 minutes, but the film has been condensed to a two-hour, 49-minute production, giving fans a taste but not the whole spiel.

Songs that have been listed as missing from the movie are:

  • The Archer

  • no body, no crime

  • Long Live (the studio version plays over the credits)

  • Wildest Dreams

  • cardigan

  • seven (interlude)

  • 'tis the damn season