Swift, who released her seventh studio album “Lover” last August, has been a frequent attendee of the AMAs since her first appearance in 2007 after her first self-titled album one year earlier.
More from Footwear News
- Nicole Kidman, Keith Urban + More of the Most Stylish Couples at CMA Awards 2019
- Carrie Underwood's Glittery Gold Gown Comes With Nearly 5-Inch Heels at CMA Awards 2019
- Jennifer Lopez, in All Green, Combines Two Trends With Pointed-Toe Pumps
At the show 12 years ago, the “I Knew You Were Trouble” singer wore a studded little black dress and channeled her country roots in a pair of black western-style cowgirl boots — a trend that has returned for fall.
In 2010, fans saw a fashionably elevated Swift, who wore a rhinestone-coated Collette Dinnigan dress. For shoes, she chose a set of bejeweled Jimmy Choo strappy sandals.
She continued to wear the brands for the American Music Awards red carpet in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
Most recently, Swift attended last year’s show in a disco ball-like ensemble from Balmain that consisted of a high-neck, long-sleeve skirt and a pair of thigh-high boots with an architectural heel.
Click through the gallery to see Taylor Swift’s full style evolution throughout the years at the American Music Awards.
American Music Awards: Memorable Celebrity Shoes From Years Past
Taylor Swift Sports 5-Inch, Rainbow-Colored Platform Heels in Japan
Taylor Swift Wears Metallic Boots With Geometric Print for Singles’ Day Performance
Best of Footwear News
- Kendall Jenner Is One Step Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends
- Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle's Favorite Boot Styles
- Karen Pence Wears LBD With Pointed-Toe Pumps to Promote Her Christmas Book