If you're a fan of Cheesecake Factory's Avocado Egg Rolls, then you will absolutely love these! This recipe is quick, easy and tastes exactly like the ones you'd order in the restaurant. This is a perfect dish for potlucks, appetizers or even an entire meal. It's also great finger food during football season!
Egg roll wraps
3 ripe avocados
1 cup sun-dried tomatoes
1/2 cup chopped red onion
1/2 cup pine nuts
1 tablespoon cilantro
1. In a large bowl combine avocado, tomatoes, onion, pine nuts and cilantro.
2. Lay egg roll wrappers out on a flat surface and place about 2 spoonfuls of the avocado mixture in the center of each wrap.
3. Fold the top and bottom edges of the egg roll up and roll the sides in, to secure the wrap around the mixture.
4. Lightly brush a beaten egg around the folds and edges of the egg roll.
5. Deep-fry each egg roll in 350 degree oil for about 4 minutes. Make sure the inner layer of each egg roll wrapper is completely cooked before removing from the oil.
6. Pat dry. Slice in half diagonally and serve with a dipping sauce of your choice.
- By Carrie Dilluvio
MORE ON SPOONFUL
20 quick fixes for boneless chicken breasts
You'll melt for these 20 tempting grilled cheese sandwiches
Monte Cristo, Philly cheesesteak, and 13 other simple, satisfying sandwiches for dinner