By Amy Sinatra Ayres | vetstreet.com
A family in Washington state is crediting its Chihuahua named Chloe with saving them from a house fire last week. The little dog started barking when she noticed the smoke and didn't stop until the three people in the home woke up.
They made it out, but Chloe was trapped inside when part of the building collapsed. The family feared the worst for Chloe but firefighters found her alive in the rubble an hour later. "She's got 250 pounds in that little 4-pound body," said Chloe's owner, Tracie Fox. "No doubt she saved us." - Read it at ABC13 News
More on Vetstreet.com: