Last year, Stella McCartney became the first collaborator to create an Adidas Stan Smith sneaker that’s made entirely of vegan leather, but the fashion designer is looking to follow that up by releasing a new iteration next week.
McCartney confirmed her latest project with the Three Stripes earlier this week on Instagram with an image of the new kicks. Similar to its predecessor, the classic low-cut tennis shoes boast a white-based vegan leather upper, but it has been revamped with stars-inspired perforations on the sides along with McCartney’s signature. Rainbow laces and McCartney’s headshot printed on the tongue add a touch of color.
More from Footwear News
- Adidas Unveils the New UltraBoost -- and It Will Hit Stores Before Year's End
- Adidas' Final 'Star Wars' Collection Channels R2D2, Princess Leia + More
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 'Earth' Is Slated for a 2020 Release
The shoes are set to be released on Dec. 2 at select retailers and on adidas.com. Retail pricing has yet to be unveiled.
How to Get the ‘Black’ Yeezy Boost 350 V2 That’s Restocking This Week
Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 ‘Earth’ Is Slated for a 2020 Release
Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 ‘Carbon Blue’ Will Reportedly Release Soon
Best of Footwear News
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court