Fox & Friends featured a weekend segment on spring cleaning that came with plenty of cringe-worthy moments for co-host Abby Huntsman, who was forced to demonstrate the best so-called life hacks alongside a female guest. Before the show cut to commercial, producers played “Yakety Yak” while Hunstman gamely pretended to dust.
The segment itself shows Hunstman and eBay lifestyle contributor Anna De Souza demonstrating tips and tricks while the male co-hosts watch and lob comments from offscreen.
“Guys, I know you’re thrilled about all of these…” Hunstman said while the camera pulls back to reveal co-host Clayton Morris, who comments, “I’m excited to watch you do it.” Morris was soon joined by another male anchor, and the discussion then devolved into some serious bro talk about how often they change their sheets. Which, yuck.
- Missouri Lawmakers Joke That Women Who Want Abortions Should Get Them at the Zoo
- Ad-World Insiders on How the Hell That Pepsi Ad Got Made
- Janet Jackson Leaves Husband Just Months After Having a Baby
- Selena Gomez Allows the Weeknd to Make it Instagram Official
- The Case Against Showing Your Porn to Your Partner