Women's Sports Foundation gala to stream on Yahoo Sports.
- We're all human beings and we care about a lot of things. And it's important to speak out, using your voice for good and making a difference.
- Sport gives individuals a platform. And you have to use your platform to help make not only the sport better, but life in general better.
- I'm going to use that platform to talk about issues that directly impact me as a gay Black woman.
- Trans rights are human rights. I have to do what I do, because there are young people involved. That is why I speak with sport.
- I speak with purpose.
- I speak with equality.
- With my heart.
- With my head held high.
- To fight for accessibility.
- I speak for those who couldn't.
- I speak for those who will.
- Who will.
- Who will.
- Now I think we're at the place where we're using our voices to speak what our heart wants to say.
- It's up to me and the rest of my teammates to continue to just fight for what's right.
LAILA ALI: To go all in and reach my highest potential in life.
- Let's keep pushing forward, keep breaking new ground.
BILLIE JEAN KING: Equality can't wait. Together, we can ignite a movement that transcends sports. Let's stop chasing equality and start living it fully.
ALL: That is why-- that is why--
- Is why I--
- Speak with sport.