Sofia Richie’s latest shoes were right on trend.
The model showed off a pair of trending square-toe sandals at the Tings Magazine Private Dinner at the Private Residence of the CEO of Absolut Elyx in Los Angeles last night.
More from Footwear News
- Sofia Richie Dresses Up The Slime Green Trend in '90s-Style Snakeskin Sandals
- Kate Beckinsale Gives the Sleeve Trend Her Own Twist in a Dramatic Ruffled Gown + Jimmy Choo Heels at the Critics' Choice Awards
- Rita Ora Gets Piggyback Ride to Protect Her Glittering Heels on the Beach
Richie wore a burgundy pinstripe set consisting of a one-shouldered crop top and straight-leg trousers, which featured florescent cuffs.
On her feet, the daughter of Lionel Richie wore a pair of tortoiseshell sandals with a trending square toe. The open-toed silhouette was perfect for showing off her tangerine pedicure, which fit into a major color palette for this season.
Richie was joined in her support for square toes by Eiza Gonzalez. The actress wore knee-high boots with a rectangular shape that appeared to be fabricated from suede. She teamed the shoes with a black minidress that had sheer sleeves and a ruffled skirt.
Rounding out the pack was Rita Ora. The “Anywhere” singer wore a form-fitting, floor-length dress from Norma Kamali. She added some flair to the simple gown with her jewelry, choosing multiple layered necklaces to accessorize.
All products featured have been independently selected and curated by our editorial team. If you buy something through the links included on our site, FN may earn a commission.
Click through the gallery to see celebrities wearing the square-toe shoe trend.
Sofia Richie Dresses Up The Slime Green Trend in ’90s-Style Snakeskin Sandals
Sofia Richie Launches Bikini Campaign With Brands Rooted in Skateboarding Culture
Sofia Richie & Supermodel Taylor Hill Go for Sandals With Suits at Boohoo Collection Launch
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner