Sofia Richie showed off bathing suits from her collection with Frankies Bikinis wearing shoes rooted in Cali-cool style.
The 21-year-old went skater-chic in an Instagram post showcasing different beach-ready looks. The model wears a pink bikini with Adidas half-calf socks ($10) and a pair of Vans Old Skool low-top sneakers in the “Flame” colorway, which retails for $60 at Pac Sun.
More from Footwear News
- How VF Corp.'s Leaner Brand Portfolio Helped It Profit From Changing Consumer Tastes
- Sofia Richie Elevates Boyfriend Jeans With Sparkling Manolo Blahnik Mules
- Hailey Baldwin Goes Grunge in Leather & Vans Sneakers in LA
Complementing the Huf socks, she wore another set of Vans, but in the classic low-top from the Southern California brand. The Old Skool in black and white also retails for $60. The two brands are an apt match as they are rooted in skateboarding culture.
The pictorial features the daughter of Lionel Richie in settings ranging from the skate park to sitting on the floor of a convenience store.
The Sofia Richie x Frankies Bikinis collection is available at Frankiesbikinis.com and retails from $48 to $185.
Sofia Richie Elevates Boyfriend Jeans With Sparkling Manolo Blahnik Mules
Sofia Richie & Supermodel Taylor Hill Go for Sandals With Suits at Boohoo Collection Launch
Sofia Richie Takes on Fall’s Big Trend in Pretty Pink Croc Boots at Vince Camuto’s Launch Party
Best of Footwear News
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic
- Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid + More Stars Who Love Amina Muaddi's Heels
- '90s Style Is Making a Comeback — and So Are These '90s Icons