Heading back to school? Or simply a commuter who likes to take a backpack to work? This season, leave the dated knapsack at home and opt for a chic carryall that can hold anything—lunches, papers, a laptop—with genuine flair. For those who want to keep their look casual, but still feel prepared to take on the world, try APC’s canvas bag or Prada’s black and red nylon tote for a quick kick of ’90s cool.
Want to go more elevated? Acne Studios has a sleek leather tote, while Bottega Veneta's roomy cross body bag comes complete with a shoulder strap. Of course, structured pieces make for a particularly nice piece of arm candy. Try a luxe tote in navy from Loewe or a Proenza Schouler bucket bag with contrast stitch detailing. A very cool alternative to the bulky backpack, indeed.
Here, shop the best bags for back-to-school season and beyond.
Read More Fashion Stories:
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals a New Yeezy Look: Spandex and Slouchy Boots—Read More
- In Belgium, Brigitte Macron and Melania Trump Are Style Opposites—Read More
- Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex, Chooses Ralph Lauren for Prince Louis’s Christening—Read More
- Kourtney Kardashian Wears a Leather Tube Dress—Read More
- Nontraditional Bridesmaid Dresses for Summer—Read More
Originally Appeared on Vogue