Chico’s – known for colorful printed tunics, the chunkiest of chunky necklaces, and for being the very essence of a glass of white wine with ice distilled into a clothing brand – is beloved by moms everywhere. It was also the look of choice for a one Shirley MacLaine to the 2017 Oscars.
She described her outfit to the New York Times as “black sequined slacks from one of my Vegas shows, a top from some movie — I’ve forgotten which one — and a turtleneck from Chico’s. Oh, and what do you call those summer shoes? Espadrilles. Thank goodness the slacks were long enough to cover them up.”
We can’t wait to see next year’s tunic, Shirley.
- I Wore Melania’s Couture Dress and It Was Terrifying
- Political Commentator Angela Rye Has Had It With Casual Racism
- The Only Woman Mike Pence Is Allowed to Eat Alone With Is His Wife
- Women Everywhere Forgive Donald Trump for Everything After Watching 40-Second Instagram Video
- Women Are Loving Kendrick Lamar’s Ode to Stretch Marks