One of the easiest ways to have a great workout is to be prepared and always have an upbeat playlist ready to go. When it comes to ab workouts, we like to go hard and we need music that's going to keep our energy up when we want to drop out of the plank. Cue Bad Gal Riri. Ahead, we've got an ab workout that will blast your core and a Rihanna playlist to keep you motivated. Continue reading to check out how to do the workout, and don't forget to download the Rihanna workout playlist. Now, it's time to work, work, work, work, work.
The 5-Move Ab Workout
This workout should be performed as a circuit, taking little to no rest in between each exercise. Once you've completed one round, rest for 30 to 45 seconds and repeat for two to three rounds.
- Forearm plank hip dip: complete 10 reps
- Toe-touch crunch: complete 20 reps
- Seated Russian twist: complete 10 reps
- Seated knee tuck: complete 20 reps
- Side plank: hold for 30 seconds on each side