Legendary tennis star Serena Williams announced that she’s 20 weeks pregnant on Wednesday morning.
Williams is engaged to Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian and posted both their engagement announcement and her ring reveal on Reddit first, but opted for Snapchat for the pregnancy announcement. (Time will tell which social-media platform she uses for the birth announcement.)
Congrats to the couple, and also to their future baby on his or her multitude of genetic gifts.
- When Women Pursue Sex, Even Men Don’t Get It
- Things Are Reportedly Going Well for Olivia Munn and Aaron Rodgers After Their Split
- Lele Pons Is One Fart Joke Away From World Domination
- Ask Polly: What Am I Doing Wrong With Men?
- How to Tell If You’ve Given Your Baby an ‘Elite’ Name