In January, Selena Gomez and the Weeknd were spotted holding hands all over Italy. On Thursday, the couple relived the magic of their Roman holiday the only way possible: by going to their local Olive Garden.
Gomez and the Weeknd, who reportedly “like each other’s personalities,” paid a visit to a local Los Angeles Olive Garden. Fans recorded video of the two exiting the Italian fine-dining establishment, as Gomez walked with her arm around the Weeknd’s shoulders before they entered a black SUV, which presumably drove them to a Vespa that was parked nearby.
We can only hope their date didn’t coincide with one of the Olive Garden’s horrific breadstick shortages.
- Indiana University Policy to Ban New Student Athletes With History of Sexual Violence
- So Sarah Palin, Kid Rock, and Ted Nugent Walk Into the White House
- Talking to the Popular Girls, 20 Years Later
- When Women Pursue Sex, Even Men Don’t Get It
- Why Everyone Loves the Alpha Girl