Selena Gomez and the Weeknd continued their globetrotting romance with a pit stop this past week in his hometown of Toronto, Canada. In addition to strolling the streets of the Big Smoke, they reportedly bought out an entire movie theater so they could go see Get Out by themselves and drink their gin and tonics in peace. Renting out the entire movie theater cost about $1,500, but not having to deal with other moviegoers and their texting and talking and fiddly noises is priceless.
- 11 People in Interracial Relationships on the Intense Experience of Watching Get Out
- These Women Started a Company to Teach White People How to Be Less Racist
- This Parody Imagines How a Woman Would’ve Handled That Viral BBC Interview
- Liam Payne Says Trump Kicked One Direction Out of His Hotel for Refusing to Meet His Daughter
- Why Didn’t Drake’s Friends Stop Him From Drunk-Texting Jennifer Lopez?