The 27-year-old pop star hit the streets of New York today to promote her album clad in a look from the Italian house. Gomez wore a purple double-breasted coat over a gray button-up top and black flare-leg trousers.
More from Footwear News
- Selena Gomez's Comfy Night-Out Look Includes Pajamas & Puma Sneakers
- Jennifer Aniston Braves the NYC Rain in Soaring Louboutin Sandals & a Midi Dress
- Selena Gomez Teams Her Pantsuit With Eye-Catching Mirror Heels in NYC
For shoes, the “I Can’t Get Enough” singer went with classic black pumps. The shoes featured a pointed-toe and slim stiletto heel.
Gomez accented her look with bold red nails and a black handbag. She wore her hair in loose waves cascading down her shoulders and opted for salmon-colored lips.
To put together her chic ensemble, Gomez worked with stylist Kate Young, who counts as clients Margot Robbie, Sophie Turner and Dakota Johnson. But that doesn’t mean Gomez lacks sartorial chops of her own. Over the years, the “Wizards of Waverly Place” alum has cultivated a reputation as a style star, thanks to partnerships with brands like Coach and Puma.
With respect to the Puma partnership, Gomez has worked with the German sportswear giant since September 2017. She spoke about her collaborations with the brand in a 2018 FN cover story.
“I like to think there’s room at the table for everybody. I think what’s most important is the relationship that Puma creates,” Gomez explained. “Everything I’ve done comes from a place of how I would do something, so how I would take athleticwear and how it would feel. I know some girls are very specific about wearing certain things.”
Click through the gallery to see Selena Gomez’s best red carpet style.
Selena Gomez Teams Her Pantsuit With Eye-Catching Mirror Heels in NYC
Selena Gomez Does the Animal-Print Trend in Slouchy Suede Boots
Selena Gomez’s Best Red Carpet Looks Over the Years
Best of Footwear News
- Second Lady Karen Pence Wears Blazer Dress With Pointy Pumps to Promote Her Christmas Book
- How Aaliyah's Effortlessly Cool Style and Shoes Continues to Influence Fashion
- 10 Times Katy Perry Wore Shoes From Her Namesake Label