Stars brought their fashion A-game to the National Board of Review’s 2020 film awards gala in New York last night — and none more so than Salma Hayek, Lupita Nyong’o and Billy Porter. The trio showed off fierce looks as they posed in tandem and individually on the red carpet.
Hayek sparkled in head-to-heel metallics. The “Like a Boss” actress wore a shiny Jonathan Simkhai dress with long sleeves and an ankle-length hem. A gold quilted purse and T-strap platform sandals completed her chic look.
More from Footwear News
- Billy Porter Wears a Custom Dapper Dan x Gucci Look With Platform Boots at 'Like a Boss' Premiere
- Billy Porter Looks Like an Angel in Feathers + Sparkling Jimmy Choos at Golden Globes 2020
- Billy Porter Shines in Platform Boots Alongside Brad Pitt + More at AFI Awards Luncheon
Nyong’o also went for a sparkling look. The A-lister wore a halter-neck Celine gown with a cutout accent and sequins throughout. Cartier jewels added additional glamour to the ensemble.
Meanwhile, Porter wore Gucci for the second night in a row. The “Pose” star brought ’70s disco vibes to the red carpet, choosing a monogrammed brown jacket and flared white pants. Red almond-toe shoes pulled together the ensemble.
Elsewhere, Timothée Chalamet sported white pants with a more fitted cut. The “King” actor wore a white Stella McCartney suit, which he dressed down with a graphic T-shirt. On his feet, Chalamet sported classic black dress shoes.
Like Chalamet, Renée Zellweger opted for understated black shoes, choosing pointed-toe Jimmy Choo pumps to go with her one-shouldered gown by Atelier Caito for Hervé Pierre.
Click through the gallery to see more celebrity arrivals at the National Board of Review Awards Gala.
Billy Porter Looks Like an Angel in Feathers + Sparkling Jimmy Choos at Golden Globes 2020
Billy Porter Shines in Platform Boots Alongside Brad Pitt + More at AFI Awards Luncheon
Everyone’s Looking at Lupita Nyong’o in This Colorful Dress With Bright Red $60 Heels
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner