Kelly Roberts, the runner behind the popular site and podcast RunSelfieRepeat.com, snagged the ultimate mid-run photo during the London Marathon. Roberts, whose photos of herself with unsuspecting guys during the New York Half-Marathon went viral in 2014, paused during the marathon to take a quick selfie with Prince Harry, Prince William, and Kate Middleton in the background. The royals, whose charity Heads Together was a sponsor of the marathon, were on hand to cheer on runners and hand out water to participants. That backfired a little when some particularly cheeky runners sprayed Wills and Kate with water, but everyone seemed to take it in royal stride.
- Why Everyone Loves the Alpha Girl
- Will We Abandon Women’s Rights in the Name of Progressive Politics?
- Is This the Weirdest Taylor Swift Romance Rumor Yet?
- When Women Pursue Sex, Even Men Don’t Get It
- Steve Bannon Unironically Referred to Megyn Kelly As ‘The Devil’