Ronda Rousey, the former UFC women’s bantamweight champion, is getting married “soon.” Rousey confirmed her engagement to fellow UFC fighter Travis Browne, TMZ Sports reports.
Browne reportedly proposed in New Zealand last week, though Rousey has kept details of the event private. In fact, none of her social media accounts show photos of the trip, much less anything indicating a marriage proposal. Though, if we want do want to do some close reading, there is a week-old image of a quote, (ok, perhaps a perfectly ambiguous one, but still!). It reads: “Take a moment not a selfie.” Make of that statement what you will …
Here’s to hoping whenever Rousey and Browne tie the knot, there are at least some photos on Instagram!
- So Sarah Palin, Kid Rock, and Ted Nugent Walk Into the White House
- When Women Pursue Sex, Even Men Don’t Get It
- Tess Holliday Says She’s Boycotting Uber After a Driver Kept Discussing Her Weight
- Malia Obama’s ‘Longtime Stalker’ Reported to Police
- Larry David’s Daughter Is a Misanthrope for the Instagram Age