Rihanna touched down at John F. Kennedy Airport in New York today and showed off her comfy-chic travel style.
The “Kiss It Better” singer hopped off the plane wearing an all-white from her sunglasses down to her footwear. She layered a tee and sweatpants with a white button-up jacket and a furry vest
More from Footwear News
- Rihanna Launches Her Artsy Book in Exotic Prints & Fierce Slouch Boots
- Rihanna Confirms She Rejected Super Bowl Halftime Show to Support Colin Kaepernick
- Music Industry Exec Gabriela Schwartz Explains Why She Traded Heels for Sneakers
On her feet, she chose a pair of white and pale yellow sneakers to continue the casual vibe.
Rihanna has made endless headlines the past few weeks starting with her Savage x Fenty show back in September. The collection was a full production that starred Gigi Hadid, Normani, Cara Delevigne and more and is now available to stream exclusively on Amazon Prime Video.
She also broke the news this week on Instagram that she is releasing “The Rihanna Book,” a coffee-table book filled with never-before-seen photos and memories from various photographers and artists.
In the caption, she explained that the special project was “over 5 years in the making.”
Click through the gallery to see times Rihanna took fashion risks and won.
Rihanna Confirms She Rejected Super Bowl Halftime Show to Support Colin Kaepernick
Rihanna Models Fenty ‘Corset Boots’ With Bike Shorts on Instagram
Why Rihanna’s Savage x Fenty Show Is Another Nail in the Coffin for Victoria’s Secret
Best of Footwear News
- Celebrities Whose Style Got Better With Age
- The Most Dramatic Celebrity Style Transformations
- Proof That Bella Hadid Is Way Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends