As you could imagine, with Bravo's Andy Cohen facing off against The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills on Celebrity Family Feud Sunday, there were some pretty wild responses.
However, Dorit Kemsley's answer to: "We asked 100 women, 'Name something you'd like to do to Steve Harvey's mustache,'" that had everyone, even host Steve Harvey, in stitches.
"Blow on it," stated Kemsley.
Kemsley's response had her fellow housewives facepalming themselves, as Harvey excitedly shouted, "Yes!"
Unfortunately for Kemsley, the answer was not correct. But, fortunately, she wasn't the only housewife who gave a response Sunday night that had viewers completely dumbfounded. When Lisa Rinna was up to the podium answering the question, "A wife's wish might be that just as her husband says he's leaving her, he's hit by what," the RHOBH star immediately buzzed in with "a loaf of bread." Viewers were completely dumbfounded by Rinna's response, and even felt the need to take to social media.
In the end, it wasn't too big of a surprise that the housewives lost. In brighter news, Team Andy Cohen won $25,000 for their chosen charity of the night – Big Brothers Big Sisters of America.
- Oh gosh. Blow on it.
- Yes, yes! Yes! Yes!
- It was Andy Cohen versus "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" on "Celebrity Family Feud" Sunday. So as you could imagine, there were some pretty wild responses. But Dorit Kemsley's the answer to, what a woman would like to do to Steve Harvey's mustache, even had Steve in stitches.
STEVE HARVEY: This is a grown folk answer now. This is a grown folk-- blow-- blow on my mustache, yes.
- Unfortunately for Dorit, the answer was not correct. But fortunately, she wasn't the only "Housewife" who gave a response Sunday night that had viewers completely dumbfounded.
- A wife's wish might be that just as her husband says he's leaving her, he's hit by what?
- A loaf of bread.
ANDY COHEN: What?
- In fact, Lisa Rinna's "loaf of bread" response had many viewers taking to social media to make fun of the "Housewife." Like this person who simply tweeted, can we discuss a loaf of bread? Another person tweeted, this answer by Lisa Rinna is the comedic relief I have been needing. As for Andy's best response of the night, it's a huge mystery as the words were totally bleeped out.
- Name something you'd like to do to Steve Harvey's mustache.
- And in the end, "The Housewives" lost. But team Andy Cohen won $25,000 for their chosen charity of the night, Big Brothers, Big Sisters of America.
- Wow. That's $25,000 for Big Brothers and Sisters of America. I want to thank Andy and Kyle and the rest of you for coming on "Celebrity Family Feud."