There are a lot of standout looks on HBO’s glossy prestige drama Big Little Lies, from Celeste (Nicole Kidman)’s Gucci-filled, fifty-shades-of-beige wardrobe to the perfectly accessorized floral prints favored by type-A hero Madeline (Reese Witherspoon). But our favorite look this week comes courtesy of Silicon Valley mogul and Monterey supermom Renata Klein (Laura Dern), who is currently doing for the Power Sweater what Hillary Clinton did for the Power Pantsuit.
Here’s where to get Renata’s impeccable fringed sweater, or one like it: the perfect piece of transitional knitwear to take you from the office to the school drop-off line. (Pairing with a Hermes belt is not required).
- Why Millennial Pink Refuses to Go Away
- 11 People in Interracial Relationships on the Intense Experience of Watching Get Out
- The Single Brit Putting ‘Chicken Fillets’ in Her Bra
- Donald Trump Jr. Knows Everyone’s Been Making Fun of Him for How He Sits
- These Women Started a Company to Teach White People How to Be Less Racist