Major Bachelor spoilers ahead!
- Reality Steve spoiled the entire Bachelor finale.
- He suggested Madison walks away from the show, and Peter proposes to Hannah Ann. But then Peter eventually chases after Madison, and they're now dating.
Update, March 9: Reality Steve delivered piping hot tea before the finale kicks off tonight, and let's just say there's a reason The Bachelor's producers were soooooo convinced nobody would guess this season's ending correctly.
A few things that go down, according to the franchise's premiere spoiler guru:
- Madison eliminates herself before the final rose ceremony.
- Peter proposes to Hannah Ann! So some might say she technically wins The Bachelor. But they don't live happily ever after because...
- Peter breaks it off with Hannah Ann to go after Madison. (Poor Hannah!)
- Madison and Peter are now dating, but they aren't engaged.
Reality Steve himself summed this up best:
You are looking live at the two-night “Bachelor” finale... pic.twitter.com/KSq3x9qwFn— RealitySteve (@RealitySteve) March 9, 2020
Original Story, March 5: Days after Chris Harrison shaded people who “live their life to try and spoil other people’s work,” Reality Steve came through with the ultimate spoiler and revealed all the info he has about the last Bachelor episode.
As teased in the official trailer, Chris Harrison will drop a major bomb on Peter before the final rose ceremony: Madison quit and headed back to America before they were all supposed to meet. Peter proposes to Hannah Ann, but then breaks it off with her to chase after Madi instead.
Peter goes to Madison’s house to talk to her whole family because, as we all know, they were not “overly supportive” of this situation to begin with. Reality Steve claimed, “Madison did NOT take him back right away either. There was definitely some down time where nothing was happening between them.”
After much “soul searching,” Peter apparently realizes how much he hurt Madison by being intimate with other women before he was supposed to propose to someone. Eventually, they get back together, but Peter and Madison are not engaged.
And once Reality Steve dumped all that info on his blog, he went so far as to suggest Peter will propose to Madison during the live finale, which is why the show keeps saying nobody knows how it will end. It’s because it hasn’t happened yet!
Well, that’s the end for ya! Save all this info so you can compare Reality Steve’s tea with the actual show next week to see if it all matches up.
You Might Also Like