Another day, another gaffe by Press Secretary Sean Spicer – this one arguably his worst one yet. During his Tuesday briefing, while discussing Syrian president Bashar al-Assad, he said “you know, you had someone as despicable as Hitler who didn’t even sink to using chemical weapons.” When given the opportunity to clarify, he only elaborated, “I think when you come to sarin gas, he was not using the gas on his own people the same way that Ashad [sic] is doing…he brought them into the Holocaust Centers, I understand that.”
And just as the words came out of his mouth, reporters April Ryan and Ashley Parker reacted, well, pretty much exactly how you’d expect any person watching to.
- Missouri Lawmakers Joke That Women Who Want Abortions Should Get Them at the Zoo
- Janet Jackson Leaves Husband Just Months After Having a Baby
- Ad-World Insiders on How the Hell That Pepsi Ad Got Made
- The Divorced Flight Attendant Wary of the Pilot Cliché
- The Case Against Showing Your Porn to Your Partner