So you're not a Costco member. Maybe you just graduated college and haven't checked it off your to-do list. Maybe you are loyal to another warehouse club. Maybe your Costco membership recently expired and you didn't get around to renewing it. Maybe, well, we can't think of many other reasons.
Whatever the case may be, you've decided you want to onboard yourself into the embrace of the glorious wholesaler. Well, do we have a deal for you: As our friends at Apartment Therapy recently discovered, Groupon has listed an amazing offer for those who want to become new members at Costco or for those whose memberships expired before May 1st, 2019. As part of the deal, you'll get a one-year Costco Gold Star membership with a $20 Costco Shop Card and coupons. According to Groupon, the deal is valued at up to $148.98 and comes with the membership itself and plenty of perks:
- A One-Year Costco Gold Star Membership, which includes a membership card for the Primary Cardholder and one additional Household Card for anyone over the age of 18 and living at the same address.
- A $20 Costco Shop Card (gift card is valid towards any purchase, including gas)
- Exclusive coupons for the following products ($68.98 value*):
- Free Kirkland Signature Ultra Clean HE Laundry Detergent Pacs ($17.99 value)
- Free Kirkland Signature Create-a-Size® Paper Towels ($15.99 value)
- $10 off Fresh Meat (beef, chicken, pork, or fish; excludes deli items)
- $25 off an order of $250+ on Costco.com
Worth stressing again: This deal is not for existing Coscto members looking to renew for another year. You can read all the details and regulations here.
WATCH: 7 Secrets Costco Employees Want You To Know
With Halloween rapidly approaching, this Groupon could pay for itself if you still need to stock up on decorations and treats.
For Christmas, you know Costco will be quite the winter wonderland of seasonal goodies, so don't delay—there's limited time remaining on this deal—and get that shopping cart rolling ASAP.