For his latest collaboration, Pusha T reworked the classic Ozweego silhouette, one of the hottest shoes of the year. The model is a change for the “If You Know You Know” rapper, who usually reimagines EQT silhouettes. The latest drop features two colorways: “Tech Mineral” and “Mystery Brown.”
More from Footwear News
- Rapper Pusha T's New Adidas Sneakers Are Only Available by Playing a Video Game
- Famed Gamer Ninja Announces Partnership With Adidas Originals
- Rapper Emilio Rojas Shares Why He'll Never Wear Yeezys
The “Tech Mineral” look, which the rapper debuted at the Something in the Water Festival in April, features a predominantly blue upper with black and semi-solar yellow stripes, a dark green tongue with matching laces and the style’s signature tube on the upper executed in translucent black. The “Mystery Brown” iteration is executed with a black and brown upper, a black leather tongue, black suede-effect material on the lateral heel and eyestay, and solar green and “mystery brown” stripes. The tube on this shoe is translucent green. Both shoes feature the brand’s classic Adiprene and Adiprene+ cushioning and the “King Push” semi-solar branding on the insoles.
The two new Adidas Originals x Pusha T Ozweego colorways arrive via Adidas.com/Pusha_T on Nov. 16 and will retail for $150.
Rapper Pusha T’s New Adidas Sneakers Are Only Available by Playing a Video Game
Pusha T Debuts New Adidas Sneakers at Coachella
Adidas Produces a 100% Recycled Shoe in Less Than 8 Months
Best of Footwear News
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court