Get ready to party all night because Puma is teaming up with Paul Stanley for another rocking collection.
The co-lead vocalist of the rock band Kiss, who is known for his wild stage makeup and a signature star painted around one eye, released today a new capsule of footwear, apparel and accessories retailing from $50 to $130 in stores and online at Puma.com.
More from Footwear News
- Best Moments From the FNAAs Red Carpet Livestream: Billy Porter, Adriana Lima, Tove Lo & More
- Puma Makes a Socklike Shoe for Active Gamers
- Lauren London Partners With Puma on Touching Tribute to Late Rapper Nipsey Hussle
The “Ralph Sampson” mid sneakers colorway feature a high-top silhouette coated in mixed animal prints with a star-studded Formstrip, an extra-long tongue and two metallic silver hook and loop straps. The style sells for $130.
A second colorway, the “GV Special Leopard” low-top sneakers, have a metallic perforated upper with stud detailing and a leopard-printed midsole; they retail for $90.
The same silhouette also comes in a “GV Special Zebra” colorway with a black forefront, leopard back paneling and a black-and-white zebra-striped midsole. These sneakers retail for $90.
Puma and the rock star first joined forces in September 2018 for a collection honoring the brand’s 50th anniversary of the Suede silhouette.
You’ll Want to Party Every Day in Puma’s Sneaker Collab With Kiss Rocker Paul Stanley
Best of Footwear News
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court