When it comes to the British royal family, Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle seem to get most of the attention — at least, until the Cambridge kids are involved.
For the first time, Kate and Prince William were joined for Christmas Day church services in Norfolk, U.K. by their children, Prince George and Princess Charlotte, and the adorable kids stole the show from their parents.
More from Footwear News
- Kate Middleton's Green Accessories Add a Festive Pop to Her Christmas Church Look
- These Kate Middleton-Approved Nike Sneakers Were Highly Coveted on the Resale Market in 2019
- Kate Middleton's Best Fashion Moments of the Year
Charlotte looked cute as a button in a forest green, silver-buttoned coat worn over a blue dress and opaque black tights. The 4-year-old completed her festive look with black Mary-Jane flats.
Meanwhile, George, 6, wore a dark suit with a sweater, button-down shirt and necktie underneath. The prince chose black loafers to finish his sophisticated outfit.
The kids were the mini-mes of their parents, who opted for similar ensembles. William sported a dark suit, while Kate stepped out in a gray Catherine Walker coat layered over a green Michael Kors dress. Forest green Emmy London accessories completed the duchess’ look.
This marked George and Charlotte’s first time attending church services alongside their parents. The youngest Cambridge kid, 1-year-old Prince Louis, was not present, likely due to his young age. Meghan, Prince Harry and their son, Archie, were also not there.
Click through the gallery for more of Prince George’s fashion.
Princess Charlotte Looks So Cute in Her Uniform for First Day of School
Princess Charlotte’s Cute Shoes in Her Birthday Photos Are Surprisingly Affordable
Best of Footwear News
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic