Pink and Carey Hart made the People’s Choice Awards a family affair tonight in Santa Monica, Calif., on the red carpet.
The couple arrived to the star-studded event with family in tow. Their daughter, Willow Sage, sported a cute and colorful maxi dress that featured pink and red ruffles on the seams. She accessorized her dress with a unicorn plush doll around her neck. On her feet, the 8-year-old fashionista wore a pair of black studded combat boots with silver detailing on the toe.
More from Footwear News
- Khloe Kardashian Makes an All-Black Outfit Stand Out With Glimmering Details at the People's Choice Awards
- Shades of Pink Are Trending on the People's Choice Award Red Carpet
- Pink Performs Acrobat Tricks in Sequin Jumpsuit and Matching Glitter Boots
Her brother Jameson Moon smiled for the camera in a classic black suit complete with a textured white shirt and bowtie. For footwear, the 2-year old was on-trend in a pair of black low-top sneakers with a gum outsole.
“Stranger Things” actor Noah Schnapp, 15, wore a trendy Fendi suit with the label’s signature logo running down the sleeve of the blazer and collar of the shirt. He complemented the suit with a pair of shiny sneakers in a gray, black and white colorway.
Caleb McLaughlin, 18, sported a unique ’80s-style matching leather set. The Pyer Moss ensemble featured a red trim that accented the sky blue and black color scheme. He accessorized the outfit with a pair of Western styled black boots with a partially pointed toe.
Millie Bobby Brown Goes Monochrome in Asymmetrical Sandals at ‘Stranger Things’ Event
Jason Momoa’s Pink Suit and Louboutin Boots Show What Masculine Dressing Can Look Like in 2019
Amal Clooney Pops in a Pink Top With a Black Kimono Jacket, Miniskirt & Suede Boots
Best of Footwear News
- Kendall Jenner Is One Step Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends
- Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle's Favorite Boot Styles
- Karen Pence Wears LBD With Pointed-Toe Pumps to Promote Her Christmas Book