As many fans can now expect from the Williams-designed sneaker, he will once again bring bold colorways to the new silhouette. The model features a mid-cut Primeknit upper debuting in two “Active Purple” and “Tech Olive” colorways with the Three Stripes branding on the sides. The entertainer’s signature HU branding is featured on the sockliner and tag of the ankle collar. The high-performance 4D midsole is crafted with the brand’s revolutionary Digital Light Synthesis technology for comfort.
More from Footwear News
- Kanye West's New Wyoming Yeezy Facility Comes With Some Concerns -- but Community Leaders Remain Positive
- Why Adidas Employees Staged a Protest Outside the Brand's Milan Store
- Adidas Files 'Three Stripes' Suit Against Brand Owned by Sister of Toms' Blake Mycoskie
The “Active Purple” and “Tech Olive” colorways are scheduled to be released on Jan. 11, 2020, on Adidas.com and at select retailers in North America. The kicks will retail for $400 each.
Gamer Ninja Partners With Adidas on Chunky Sneakers in His Signature Colors
‘Desert Sage’ Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Is Rumored to Release in Early 2020
The Future of Fit: How 3D Printing Is Reimagining Footwear End-Components
Best of Footwear News
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court