Pharrell Williams’ Billionaire Boys Club imprint and Reebok have been cooking up some instant classics lately, including a line of sneakers released at ComplexCon Long Beach in November and a space-themed Zig Kinetica style last week. The best collab from the two, however, may not have hit stores yet.
The next collaboration takes one of the acclaimed signature sneakers of NBA icon Allen Iverson, the Answer 5, and pairs it with a popular colorway of the Icecream Board Flip, a classic sneaker that was released almost 15 years ago. The collab used the “Pink Lemonade” palette of the Board Flip, a look that used several shades of pink with hits of yellow. This shoe is referred to as “Cherry Tomato.”
More from Footwear News
- Billionaire Boys Club and Reebok's New Space-Themed Collab Is Available Now
- Kanghyuk Uses Car Tires as Inspiration for its Upcoming Reebok Collaboration
- Maison Margiela and Reebok Pair Their Iconic Silhouettes to Create a Head-Turning Collab
The Answer V still features the design and tech that the brand used when Iverson wore them during the 2001–02 season, including a low-cut design for mobility, DMX cushioning and a hook-and-loop heel strap for a secure fit.
The BBC Icecream x Reebok Answer V will be available at the BBC Icecream flagship store in New York City on Feb. 16. The sneakers will retail for $180.
Billionaire Boys Club and Reebok’s New Space-Themed Collab Is Available Now
Kanghyuk Uses Car Tires as Inspiration for its Upcoming Reebok Collaboration
Maison Margiela and Reebok Pair Their Iconic Silhouettes to Create a Head-Turning Collab
Best of Footwear News
- 11 Best Yeezy Sneakers That You Can Shop Now
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts