Though rumors of a relationship between Pamela Anderson and Julian Assange were launched by a vegan lunch delivery and sustained by Anderson’s repeated visits to the Ecuadorian embassy in London, they’ve been far from unconfirmed. But on Friday the actress published yet another cryptic blog post calling the Wikileaks founder “one of my favorite people” and gushing about his empathy and bravery.
“My relationship with Julian – it’s no secret,” she wrote. “He is one of my favorite people, and he might be the most famous, most politicized refugee
of our time.” She goes on for several more would-be stanzas:
Julian is a human being who is extremely empathetic and cares deeply about the world.
because of his work .
He has made some powerful enemies in a few countries- America especially
by exposing them.
If you, reader, are confused by this, don’t worry – she’ll clarify her thoughts in her upcoming book, The Sensual Revolution, which Anderson says she’s “writing full-time.” As for dating Assange? “Let’s see what happens when he’s free,” she said.
- I Wore Melania’s Couture Dress and It Was Terrifying
- Women Everywhere Forgive Donald Trump for Everything After Watching 40-Second Instagram Video
- Political Commentator Angela Rye Has Had It With Casual Racism
- The Only Woman Mike Pence Is Allowed to Eat Alone With Is His Wife
- Justin Bieber Will Make Male Crop Tops Trendy Even If It Kills Him