Orange Is the New Black actress Samira Wiley and writer Lauren Morelli got married Saturday afternoon among family and friends in Palm Springs, California. Martha Stewart Weddings has the details, from exclusive photos of the happy couple to the confetti-themed nuptials. They wanted something non-traditional and they’re both huge fans of Funfetti, so why not?
After a ceremony performed by Wiley’s parents, the recession music was Montell Jordan’s ‘90s classic “This Is How We Do It.” Later, the happy couple entered their reception to Justin Bieber’s “Baby.” Both Wiley and Morelli wore custom Christian Siriano creations, and their first dance was accentuated with a blast of confetti, although presumably not the edible kind.
- The Girls Pregnancy Plotline Says More About Us Than It Does About Hannah Horvath
- Let’s Not Call Obama Stylish Just Yet
- Why Millennial Pink Refuses to Go Away
- Former Thinx Employee Accuses Miki Agrawal of Sexual Harassment
- Uber Execs Went to an Escort-Karaoke Bar in Seoul: HR Complaint