All that glitters is not gold — but Olivia Culpo’s latest outfit was.
The model wore the shiny shade from head to toe on the red carpet at the UNICEF Masquerade Ball in Los Angeles last night.
More from Footwear News
- Jennifer Garner Wears Crystal-Covered Pumps With Her Pantsuit on the Red Carpet at 2019 InStyle Awards
- Billie Eilish Does Colorful Street Style in Nike Sneakers
- Olivia Culpo Makes a Case For All White Outfits in The Fall
Culpo stepped out in a one-shouldered Raisa Vanessa spring ’20 gown with ruffle detailing and an asymmetrical hemline.
The 2012 Miss Universe’s shoes were also gold. She selected a pair of strappy sandals set on a slim stiletto heel, perfect for showing off a white-hot pedicure.
Like Culpo, Avril Lavigne went with a fully metallic look — but the “Sk8er Boi” singer went with silver instead of gold.
Lavigne wore a sparkly silver long-sleeved top tucked into a skull-emblazoned skater skirt. For footwear, the “Complicated” singer selected sequin-encrusted over-the-knee boots with a low block heel. She completed the Space Age look with long blue hair.
Elsewhere, Billie Eilish hit the red carpet in a decidedly edgier ensemble. The pop star wore an all-black look with sparkly details, including a rhinestone skull on her T-shirt and a crystal-covered face mask. Eilish finished her ensemble with chunky flatform shoes that boasted chains and spikes.
Other attendees at the UNICEF Masquerade Gala included supermodel Shanina Shaik, singer Tinashe and actor Noah Centineo.
Flip through the gallery for more of Olivia Culpo’s style.
Olivia Culpo Looks Chic in Fringed Pumps & Mint Blazer Dress at Paris Fashion Week
Olivia Culpo Goes for an Angelic Look in Shimmery Heels at the Emmy Awards
Olivia Culpo Models Fall’s Knee-High Boot Trend on the Streets of LA
Best of Footwear News
- How Aaliyah's Effortlessly Cool Style and Shoes Continue to Influence Fashion
- 10 Times Katy Perry Wore Shoes From Her Namesake Label
- Lady Gaga, Gwen Stefani & More Celebrities Wearing Fishnet Tights