Thus far, Nike has kept Odell Beckham Jr.’s Nike Vapor Untouchable Pro 3 Carbon OBJ football cleats exclusive to the Cleveland Browns’ star wide receiver, but the Swoosh is making the special cleats available to fans, according to Twitter user @J23app. Fans can expect this limited-edition Nike Vapor Untouchable Pro 3 Carbon OBJ cleat to arrive tomorrow on Nike.com and at select Nike Sportswear stores for a retail price of $140, the tweet said.
This wild iteration will boast a white-based leather upper that’s paired with a dynamic knitted collar to give wearers a personalized fit. The design itself is inspired by the classic Nike Air More Uptempo basketball sneakers that originally released in the mid-’90s with the special graphic patches on the sides. Inspired by some of OBJ’s favorite Nike sneakers, two sets of removable patches are included to give fans the option to remix their pair. Capping off the look is an iridescent cleat outsole for on-field traction.
More from Footwear News
- Birkenstock's CEO Applauds Nike's Move to Nix Amazon Partnership: 'Brand Equity Is Sacrosanct'
- Ex-Nike Oregon Project Coach Alberto Salazar Apologizes But Denies Allegations of Abuse
- 7 Best Training Shoes for Less Than $100 Out Now
Russell Westbrook Designed a Chic Athleisure Collection With Opening Ceremony
The Nike Air Force 1 Low Gets a New Silky Makeover From These Two Collaborators
These 6 Nike Sneakers Have Emotional Messages Designed by Hospitalized Kids
Best of Footwear News
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court
- 17 Best Basketball Sneakers of All-Time