Although the NFL season has come to a close, Odell Beckham Jr. continues to make headlines. Only now, its for the Cleveland Browns wide receiver’s off-field footwear.
Images of his new Nike Air Max 720, known as the Air Max 720 Slip OBJ, have surfaced. The look is expected to make its debut in two iterations, designed with black and orange-based color schemes this month, which will follow up the release of his inaugural Air Max 720 style last year.
More from Footwear News
- Odell Beckham Jr's Next Nike Air Max 720 Shoe Features Colors From His Alma Mater
- Odell Beckham Jr.'s Grinch-Themed Cleats Will Have Fans Green With Envy
- How to Get Odell Beckham Jr.'s Multicolored Nike Cleats
Picking up where his first Air Max 720 left off, the upper boasts a deconstructed look using a blend of suede and mesh. The standout feature is the duo straps attached to the tongue, replacing the traditional lacing setup, making them easy to put on and take off. Capping off the look is the chunky 720-degree Air Max cushioning unit underneath.
According to retailer Sneakersnstuff‘s release calendar, the Nike Air Max 720 Slip OBJ is scheduled to launch on Feb. 21. The retail price is listed at $179.
The Off-White x Air Jordan 5 Is Inspired by Virgil Abloh’s First Pair of Jordans
Jerry Lorenzo Channels NBA Icon Allen Iverson for His Latest Nike Campaign
Pharrell’s BBC Icecream Gives a Classic Allen Iverson Reebok Sneaker a Bold New Look
Best of Footwear News
- 11 Best Yeezy Sneakers That You Can Shop Now
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts