Back in August, the beauty mogul purchased a Spanish-modern villa in West Hollywood for $2.75 million – and promptly put it back on the market less than three months later for $2.85 million, according to Variety. But as People notes, she seemed to have changed her tune, as the 2,886 square foot home is now available to rent instead.
The two-story house features 4 en suite bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, a pool, guesthouse, and the knowledge that Rihanna and/or her business manager have likely stepped foot on the premises! By renting the property, you also get the luxury of turning on a faucet and saying, “Oh, Rihanna technically owns this,” or walking down the hall and reminding yourself, “This is Rihanna’s hall,” multiple times per day. What a steal!
- I Started the Media Men List
- Megyn Kelly Is Reportedly at War With NBC Execs
- In Memoriam: Nabile Quenum
- 5 Questions You Should Ask at Your Next Job Interview
- Christie Brinkley Thinks Life Is Too Short to Ignore Cheese