In this exclusive clip, Tyra's (Meagan Good) friends encourage her to continue with rehab, even as Jillian is skeptical that her mother truly understands the ramifications of what she’s done.
- This is where I've been staying.
- Well, you look better, T.
- Thank you. Think you. The food here is terrible.
- But they're treating you right. Right?
- Yes, Patty. No need to beat me with it.
- Jillian's been taking my dance classes. She's really good. She really has natural talent.
- Is that right?
- Sorry. Yeah.
- Look at me when I'm talking to you. Jillian? No go getting disrespectful just cause I'm not home. As soon as I get home, things are going to go back to the way that they were. And this little blip will be over before you know it.
- Blip? No. No, see, this is exactly why I didn't want to come here. OK, Mom? This wasn't just a blip. I had to give you mouth to mouth. You pop pill, after pill, after pill, and I see you.
- Stop that.
- Goddamn it, Tyra, what is your problem?
- I'm sorry.
- She didn't deserve that. She doesn't deserve any of this. She wants to be mad. You've earned the right to be mad, OK? Don't take it out on her.
- I didn't mean to. I'm sorry, Jillian.
- Don't touch me. I want to go home.