As a market editor, I have received 132 emails offering me flower crowns for Coachella. For me, that is 132 too many flower crowns. So for the benefit of my non-boho sisters, I will be chronicling all my Coachella outfits and fun events in this space, as well as on the Cut’s Instagram. Check back here every day for an update.
My second time around at Coachella, I still don’t consider myself a ‘pro’ at festival fashion, but I do know I still would never be caught dead in a flower crown, fringe, or suede booties that seemingly everyone has bought for this festival. I decided on this shirt from Shaina Mote simply because it reminds me of Solange — it’s easy, breezy, slightly see-through sexy but not too much. Paired with simple slacks from Aritzia, metallic slides by Gray Matters, and a woven tote from Samuji, it’s an outfit I can wear to parties all day and fancier dinners tonight.
- What the San Bernardino Shooter’s Facebook Page Reveals About Domestic Violence
- Spring’s Hottest Look Is a Pair of Jeans That Shows Off Your Entire Bare Butt
- Talking to the Popular Girls, 20 Years Later
- Sheila Abdus-Salaam, First African-American Judge in New York’s Top Court, Found Dead in Hudson River
- The New York Post Has Come Up With Their Greatest Troll Yet