Everyone has their own story. And Nike is encouraging sneakerheads to tell theirs on a pair of Air Force 1s.
Available now is the Nike Air Force 1 “More Than” — short for “More Than An Athlete” — the statement used by the brand and NBA star LeBron James’ Uninterrupted platform to encourage athletes to share their stories. The kicks come with a Sharpie for the wearer to write about themselves wherever they want to on the shoe.
More from Footwear News
- Nike's Brigid Kosgei Sets Women's Record With Chicago Marathon Win
- Nike Acquires Russell Wilson's Seattle Startup, TraceMe
- Eliud Kipchoge First to Run a Marathon in Less Than Two Hours in Unreleased Nikes
The sneakers are predominantly white and feature lapis blue details throughout, including the words “I Am Uninterrupted” around the base of the upper, “I Am More Than” on the left heel opposite the Uninterrupted logo on the right. Lapis blue also makes an appearance on the tongue, the laces and the outsole.
The Nike Air Force 1 “More Than” is available in men’s and women’s sizing via the SNKRS app with a $130 price tag.
Nike to ‘Wind Down’ Oregon Project Following Doping Scandal
Nike’s Latest Running Sneaker Is Specifically Designed for Slow Runners
What’s at Stake for Nike & Other Top Brands as the NBA’s China Controversy Continues
Best of Footwear News
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court
- 17 Best Basketball Sneakers of All-Time