Nike takes the liberty of remixing its classic silhouettes to create brand-new footwear options. One of the latest is the Air Max 90 Slide.
The iconic Air Max 90 was designed by the legendary Tinker Hatfield in 1990 and has since become a cult classic design among sneaker fans. Just days away from 2020, which is also the 30th anniversary of the model’s original release, the brand kicked off celebrations early by releasing three iterations of the Slides in “Smoke Grey/Volt/Black/Smoke Grey,” “Black/White,” and “White/Rose/Pure Platinum/Cool Grey.”
More from Footwear News
- Forbes Ranks the Highest Paid Athletes of the Decade -- and These Are the Brands They're Linked To
- Jennifer Lopez Goes All-White in Her New Favorite Sneaker Designed by a Supermodel
- 9 Controversies That Shook the Shoe Industry in 2019
The slides feature a padded strap that features Swoosh branding on the sides, along with an Air Max patch stitched onto the center. The base of the slide offers a soft foam construction that resembles the tooling of the classic running design. The traditional Air technology on the heel, which is visible, provides unmatched comfort.
P.J. Tucker Broke Out $15K ‘Wahlburger’ Air Jordans for NBA Christmas Day Game
This Concepts x Nike Kyrie Collab Is for Sale at Tonight’s Brooklyn Nets Game — if You Have a Ticket
These Kate Middleton-Approved Nike Sneakers Were Highly Coveted on the Resale Market in 2019
Best of Footwear News
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court