A new Air Jordan 6 colorway is coming that sneaker fans are sure to want to exchange any future Christmas gifts for.
The Air Jordan 6 “Washed Denim” drops on Dec. 28 at 10 a.m. E.T. and retails for $200 available via the SNKRS app and at select retailers.
More from Footwear News
- Travis Scott's Air Jordan 6 Has Sold Out, But Here's How You Can Still Get Them
- Travis Scott Responds to Fan Complaint About His Sneaker Drops
- All the Raffles to Enter for the Buzzy Travis Scott x Air Jordan 6 Sneaker
The classic sneaker features a tri-tone washed denim upper and sits on a black curved midsole with the brand’s visible Air cushioning unit on the heel and a white outsole. Tan leather accents on the tongue, forefoot and lower lace-stay create a textural contrast while a red lace lock and Jumpman on the outsole add pops of color.
The Air Jordan 6 was originally released in 1991, the year Michael Jordan won his first NBA championship and the Finals MVP title with the Chicago Bulls. The silhouette has since gone on to be a street style staple throughout the years, featured in collabs with music star Travis Scott, executed in olive green covering the entirety of the premium suede leather upper, and boutique Social Status, with an upper consisting of black pony hair paired with subtle snakeskin details underneath.
Travis Scott’s Air Jordan 6 Has Sold Out, But Here’s How You Can Still Get Them
Here’s a Detailed Look at the Buzzy Air Jordan ‘New Beginnings’ Pack
Fans Can Own This Super-Rare Colette Air Jordan 1 for $20
Best of Footwear News
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court