It used to be that all it took to proclaim your obsession for a favorite food or piece of clothing was to incorporate it into your cringe-inducing AOL email address. These days, you turn your love into a national holiday. Nike did just that back in 2014, launching its very first ‘Air Max Day’, which celebrates one of the brand’s most iconic designs. And while it is an arbitrary celebration, it also happens to be the best time to buy really cool sneakers. For this year’s festivities, the brand will release the LD-Zero and VaporMax — two new versions of the silhouette. They’ll also drop other limited-edition versions as well as new colorways. And in grand Nike tradition, once something sells out, it’s guaranteed to be pretty much gone forever.
You’ll have to wait until Sunday to see the full extent of the exclusive Air Max Day drops, but there are few cool options that are out now. Scroll below for Nike Air Max styles that are worth grabbing before they wind up on an eBay reseller’s page.
- The President of the United States Had a Big Day of Playing With Trucks
- The Girls Pregnancy Plotline Says More About Us Than It Does About Hannah Horvath
- Former Thinx Employee Accuses Miki Agrawal of Sexual Harassment
- GOP Senator Apologizes After Mocking Breast-Cancer Screening Coverage
- Report: Donald and Melania Trump Don’t Sleep in the Same Bed