In the ’90s, Nike debuted All Conditions Gear (ACG), a footwear and apparel line built to withstand all kinds of winter weather conditions and terrains. As part of this year’s ACG collection, the sportswear giant is introducing a new sneaker known as the Zoom Terra Zaherra.
The silhouette itself features a woven semitranslucent upper that’s supported by webbing across the sides to ensure the wearer’s foot is locked in for any movement; the stretchy bootie collar reinforces the weatherproof design. The shoe is constructed with a good amount of ACG branding, including a small patch on the lateral side, while larger branding covers a majority of the medial portion. The midsole combines both the Zoom Air and React cushioning technology, to maximize the comfort of each step, and a trail-style outsole for the outdoors.
More from Footwear News
- 9 Best Sneaker Launches of the Week to Shop Now
- When Being Woke Is Bad for Business: What Nike, LeBron & the NBA Have To Do Now
- Prince William Plays Cricket in Sold-Out Nikes During Pakistan Tour
According to the brand, the ACG is created and tested in Oregon to ensure that the warmth and weatherproofing are active for the winter season.
As He Faces Criticism Over China, LeBron James Gifts 800 Nikes to Students at His ‘I Promise’ School
This Classic Air Jordan 10 Sneaker Is Hitting Shelves for the First Time In Over 20 Years
LeBron James Calls Rockets GM Tweet on Hong Kong ‘Misinformed,’Faces Twitter Backlash
Best of Footwear News
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court
- 17 Best Basketball Sneakers of All-Time