Nicki Minaj, never one to be subtle (have you seen some of her outfits and wigs??), just took her larger-than-life persona to the next level when she very publicly hit on Michael B Jordan on LIVE TELEVISION tonight.
While accepting her Female Artist of the Year award at the People's Choice Awards, Nicki ended her speech by saying: "Shout out to Donatella Versace for custom making this outfit for me, and shout out to Michael B Jordan cause he's going to be taking it off of me tonight." AHHHHHH!!!
It's not clear whether or not she was being serious or just shooting her shot with the very, very handsome actor, but either way I stan a legend who is not afraid to make her move in front of the whole world!
Twitter also completely lost it's cool over the situation:
- Isak Gashi (@IsakGashi5) November 12, 2018
- ♡𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒚 ♡ (@_parrillaXminaj) November 12, 2018
- Max Powers (@MaxPowers44) November 12, 2018
Wait hold up, did Nicki Minaj just say that Michael B. Jordan will be taking her dress off tonight? I STAN THIS SO HARD 😍😩✨ #PCAs
- Mia Jordan (@miabellatv) November 12, 2018
WHAT NICKI SAID ABOUT MICHAEL B. JORDAN IS A WHOLE ASS MOOD #PCAs
- 𝓎𝓊𝓂𝒾𝒾 ♡ (@yuphoriia) November 12, 2018
- ᶯღ (@___stargaze) November 12, 2018
- 𝐿o𝓋𝑒 𝓎o𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉💜💜 #mono (@jhope_tw) November 12, 2018
Get it, Nicki!
('You Might Also Like',)