To commemorate the 50th anniversary of the Woodstock festival, the sneaker retailer and the German sportswear giant are dropping tie-dye UltraBoost shoes.
More from Footwear News
- Adidas' Black Friday Sales Are Here -- These Are the Shoes With Deals Right Now
- Adidas Unveils the New UltraBoost -- and It Will Hit Stores Before Year's End
- Adidas' Final 'Star Wars' Collection Channels R2D2, Princess Leia + More
The latest release, called the Nice Kicks x Adidas Consortium UltraBoost “Encore,” has a fully knitted rainbow spiral tie-dye upper, a translucent cage and a gum outsole. The midsole features Adidas’ popular Boost cushioning.
The shoe is co-branded with both Nike and Woodstock graphics on the footbeds and tongues.
Shoppers can snag the sneakers online at Nicekicks.com for $200 on Friday. To prevent scalpers from scooping up all the shoes, customers are limited to one pair each.
Nice Kicks and Adidas began their celebration of Woodstock’s 50th birthday in August, releasing a white shoe with rainbow tie-dye print. The sold-out sneakers can be purchased on the resale market, with prices hovering around $180 retail. At StockX.com, prices range from $165 to $220, depending on the size.
The UltraBoost 20 releases on Dec. 6. The tech-loaded and advanced sneaker features several innovations and upgrades to its top-tier materials. It will be available to purchase at Adidas.com, in Adidas stores and from select retailers.
Adidas’ Final ‘Star Wars’ Collection Channels R2D2, Princess Leia + More
Stella McCartney’s Adidas Stan Smith Follow-Up Sneaker Pops With Rainbows + Stars
Prada for Adidas Features New-Look Iconic Pieces — and Will be Extremely Limited
Best of Footwear News
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court