Instagram account @yeezyseason2 provided a first look at the “Barium” Yeezy Boost Quantum, which is reportedly expected to be the next colorway to be released. A release date and retail pricing, however, has not been revealed.
More from Footwear News
- Two Ten Has a Big Uptick in Coronavirus Relief Requests & Most Calls Are Coming From Single Moms
- Reese Witherspoon and Laura Dern Practice Social Distancing On a Hike In Chic Athleisure Ensembles
- These Retailers Are Paying Workers While Closed Due to the Coronavirus Outbreak
News of this latest colorway was initially unveiled by social media sneaker leak account @py_rates, which suggested the colorway will drop toward the end of the year. The shoe will come in a stealthy black color scheme that features a wavelike design on the sides and uses Adidas’ signature Boost cushioning in the midsole for comfort.
The silhouette made its retail debut in February in celebration of the 2020 NBA All-Star Weekend that took place in Chicago, which is also West’s hometown. Pairs were given out to fans for free via the back of Sherp SUVs that were driving around the city. The model is currently reselling for around $700 on StockX.
In response to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Adidas announced that it will be temporarily closing all of its storefronts across Europe, the U.S. and Canada; this will last until March 29. The closures will also affect Reebok locations. Retail employees will continue to receive payment for all hours they were scheduled to work during the shutdown. Adidas’ digital operations will remain active, which includes Adidas.com and the Adidas app.
A majority of the Adidas and Reebok stores located in the Asia-Pacific region, Latin America, Russia and emerging markets will remain open.
How to Get the Yeezy Boost 350 V2 ‘Cinder’ Being Released This Weekend
A New Colorway of the Yeezy Boost 380 Has Emerged
Best of Footwear News
- 11 Best Yeezy Sneakers That You Can Shop Now
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts